Under the Homeowners program some items are subject to special limits of coverage as follows:
- $200 for money and coins
- $1,000 for securities
- $1,000 for watercraft and their trailers
- $1,000 for trailers not used with watercraft
- $1,000 for jewelry, watches, furs and precious stones
- $2,000 for loss by theft of firearms
- $2,500 for loss by theft of silverware, gold ware and other types of fine china
- $2,500 for business property kept on the residence premises
- $250 for business property not kept on the residence premises
- Debris Removal resulting from a covered loss up to policy limits plus 5%
- $500 per tree, shrub, or plant up to 10% of the total policy limit – subject to limitations
- $1,000 for loss assessment
- $500 for loss due to credit card fraud, forgery, or counterfeit money
- Some additional coverage not listed here may also apply.
In the event that you feel these coverage limits are insufficient to protect any specific items you possess, simply contact your agent as many of these items can be added to the policy as needed to meet your personal needs.
Please be sure to read your policy to understand any terms or conditions that may apply to the different forms of coverage listed above.